Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We're not podfaded yet!

Hi folks!
First of all, let me say thank you to all the wonderful members of the Way of the Buffalo team who have helped me out so far. A lot of them haven't made it on to the air yet, but you know who you are. Let me also extend a hearty thanks and an apology to the fantastic authors who have submitted work to us. It is all great, and selecting pieces to podcast has been a much more difficult job than I expected.
Finally, I would like to apologize to and thank all (both) of you listeners for being patient with me in my nascent podcasting efforts.
Unfortunately, you're going to have to be a little more patient. Honestly, I'm just a guy working out of his spare room in his spare time, which has been in short supply lately. I have a lot of fun things planned for this podcast, but I went in pretty unprepared for the demands of publishing, and the timetable for this sort of thing ended up being a bit longer than I thought it would be. In order to get some work out there that you'd actually enjoy listening to, and giving my authors and contributors the level of quality they deserve from me, I need more time to set The Way of the Buffalo up properly. I won't be gone too long, just for a month or so, and new episodes with start on September 1st, 2010.
Than you again for your patience as I take my first faltering steps going the way of the buffalo.
--Hugh J. O'Donnell, Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment